My Private Marvel
0 Shouts - 18,024 Scrobbles
ex-ALASKA (Russia, Moscow - melodic metalcore)Read More...
The middle of 2008 can be considered as the birth of the band (ALASKA), when Maxim Gladiy(guitars) and Vasily Kuznetsov (bass) start the project, that connects two genres of music: melodic metal and hardcore. In a few months they are joined by a second guitarist, Vlad Ermakov, who brings a whole lot of new ideas to the music. Having the instrumental base of some songs written, guys decided to find the rest of the members for a full live band. In January 2009 they record a demo/promo track "The Daylight" and start auditions for the vocalist and drummer. Huge number of people acceded to the request and soon the band is joined by Stepan Chetverikov (drums) and Artyom Amelin (vocals), allowing the band to work on their material in full strength. In November 2009 the band records another promo track "For Sake Of Memories" and starts performing live.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Thing Is Worth The Effort - 3,164 plays
- The Daylight - 2,959 plays
- Rebel Hearts - 2,072 plays
- Directions - 2,616 plays
- Introduction - 1,915 plays
- For Sake Of Memories - 1,089 plays
- Projections - 1,120 plays
- We Don't Forget... - 759 plays
- The Thing Is Worth The Effort (Live at Tochka Club - 14.06.11)) - 32 plays
- For Sake Of Memories (Demo 2009) - 26 plays