My Private Marvel
31 Shouts - 14,449 Scrobbles
ex-ALASKA (Russia, Moscow - melodic metalcore) The middle of 2008 can be considered as the birth of the band (ALASKA), when Maxim Gladiy(guitars) and Vasily Kuznetsov (bass) start the project, that connects two genres of music: melodic metal and hardcore. In a few months they are joined by a second guitarist, Vlad Ermakov, who brings a whole lot of new ideas to the music. Having the instrumental base of some songs written, guys decided to find the rest of the members for a full live band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Thing Is Worth The Effort - (3:32) - 471 plays
- Directions - (3:38) - 523 plays
- The Daylight - (5:32) - 462 plays
- Rebel Hearts - (3:25) - 335 plays
- Introduction - (1:05) - 324 plays
- For Sake Of Memories - (4:32) - 66 plays
- We Don't Forget... - (0:30) - 405 plays
- The Thing Is Worth The Effort (Live at Tochka Club - 14.06.11)) - (3:38) - 18 plays
- Introduction (Breakdown show / Ikiru) - 7 plays
- For Sake Of Memories (Demo 2009) - (4:33) - 3 plays