My First Failure
75 Shouts - 124,478 Scrobbles
My First Failure is a female-fronted hardcore band from Aschaffenburg in Germany. Since their inception in 2005 they have been through a lot of good and rough times. After numerous lineup changes, the band hopes to have finally found the perfect one. Their lyrics deal with universal human issues like love, friendship and life as such. Their music is best characterized as melodic, fast and energetic hardcore with occasional breakdowns, but never negative or aggressive.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Gone for Years - (3:35) - 110 plays
- Journey For One - (4:31) - 105 plays
- Every Day - (3:12) - 91 plays
- Worth Loving - (2:56) - 96 plays
- Untitled - (1:31) - 56 plays
- An Outsider - (2:25) - 59 plays
- Empty Scenery - (2:15) - 57 plays
- Unsaid Words - (2:25) - 61 plays
- In This Alone - (1:49) - 62 plays
- Changing Seasons - (1:46) - 60 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online