My First Failure
75 Shouts - 123,032 Scrobbles
My First Failure is a female-fronted hardcore band from Aschaffenburg in Germany. Since their inception in 2005 they have been through a lot of good and rough times. After numerous lineup changes, the band hopes to have finally found the perfect one. Their lyrics deal with universal human issues like love, friendship and life as such. Their music is best characterized as melodic, fast and energetic hardcore with occasional breakdowns, but never negative or aggressive.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Gone for Years - (3:35) - 134 plays
- Journey For One - (4:31) - 120 plays
- Worth Loving - (2:56) - 100 plays
- Unsaid Words - (2:25) - 80 plays
- An Outsider - (2:25) - 71 plays
- Every Day - (3:12) - 83 plays
- In This Alone - (1:49) - 72 plays
- Empty Scenery - (2:15) - 65 plays
- Changing Seasons - (1:46) - 65 plays
- Alive - (5:08) - 59 plays