My Dying Bride
3,319 Shouts - 13,690,696 Scrobbles
My Dying Bride is a gothic/doom metal band formed in Bradford, West Yorkshire, England, UK. They are known for their slow yet extremely heavy riffs and remarkably morose poetic lyrics. Along with former Peaceville labelmates Anathema and Paradise Lost, My Dying Bride is one of the pioneering acts of the death doom metal movement in the early 1990s. The initial formation consisted of vocalist Aaron Stainthorpe, guitarists Andrew Craighan and Calvin Robertshaw plus drummer Rick Miah, who founded the band in 1990.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Cry of Mankind - (12:09) - 11,205 plays
- For My Fallen Angel - (5:56) - 10,934 plays
- For You - (4:16) - 8,467 plays
- My Wine in Silence - (5:50) - 8,294 plays
- The Dreadful Hours - (9:21) - 8,314 plays
- Your River - (9:22) - 6,596 plays
- A Kiss to Remember - (7:21) - 6,753 plays
- My Body, a Funeral - (5:01) - 6,971 plays
- Kneel till Doomsday - (2:04) - 6,224 plays
- The Poorest Waltz - (1:07) - 6,562 plays