Museum of Bellas Artes
57 Shouts - 219,104 Scrobbles
In the summer of 2009, Museum of Bellas Artes released the now acclaimed Sapphire-cover "Who Do You Love". It was received with open arms all over the world, and people wanted to hear more. But it is only now the Museum returns with new material. This is not a "band" that were formed, played a song, and became famous. It was more like a Darwinian process, a kind of dream team of people who found each other naturally.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Who do you love - (4:07) - 1,841 plays
- Days Ahead - (5:05) - 1,041 plays
- Watch The Glow - (4:35) - 796 plays
- Twine - (3:08) - 1,020 plays
- Twine II - (3:21) - 582 plays
- Bear Cubs - (3:05) - 518 plays
- Abyss - (4:19) - 625 plays
- Fantasia - (2:33) - 323 plays
- Swan Boats - (4:28) - 317 plays
- Maze of Shell - (3:52) - 221 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online