9 Shouts - 25,094 Scrobbles
Murry Hammond co-founded Old 97's — playing bass; writing and singing songs; and occasionally playing guitar. In 2008 he appeared on the 97's Blame it on Gravity and his solo release I Don't Know Where I'm Going But I'm On My Way, on which he also plays harmonium and banjo. Murry Hammond was born and raised in the rural outpost of Boyd, Texas, USA, where - like most places in his home state - the sounds of steam engines carried for miles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bound For Canaan, 82t - (3:24) - 32 plays
- Lost At Sea - (3:29) - 54 plays
- Next Time Take the Train - (3:47) - 42 plays
- Riding The Rods - (4:34) - 37 plays
- What Are They Doing In Heaven Today? - (3:43) - 34 plays
- I Believe, I Believe - (4:35) - 32 plays
- You Will Often Meet Obstruction - (1:42) - 12 plays
- Wreck of the 97 - (3:44) - 16 plays
- In The Shadow of Clinch Mountain - (2:56) - 10 plays
- Life Is Like A Mountain Railroad - (1:08) - 13 plays