9 Shouts - 23,932 Scrobbles
Murry Hammond co-founded Old 97's — playing bass; writing and singing songs; and occasionally playing guitar. In 2008 he appeared on the 97's Blame it on Gravity and his solo release I Don't Know Where I'm Going But I'm On My Way, on which he also plays harmonium and banjo. Murry Hammond was born and raised in the rural outpost of Boyd, Texas, USA, where - like most places in his home state - the sounds of steam engines carried for miles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bound For Canaan, 82t - (3:24) - 35 plays
- Next Time Take the Train - (3:47) - 48 plays
- Lost At Sea - (3:29) - 42 plays
- Wreck of the 97 - (3:44) - 21 plays
- What Are They Doing In Heaven Today? - (3:43) - 29 plays
- Between The Switches - (1:06) - 25 plays
- I Believe, I Believe - (4:35) - 21 plays
- Riding The Rods - (4:34) - 24 plays
- Satan, Your Kingdom Must Come Down II - (3:47) - 17 plays
- Life Is Like A Mountain Railroad - (1:08) - 15 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online