Murder at the Registry
20 Shouts - 64,593 Scrobbles
Hooking up with Mart in 1991, Tom found his creative counterpart to form the band's nucleus as it still exists today. Numerous tape releases brought some attention within the fanzine-scene in Germany and France.
An even wider response was ignited by the release of the song "Pump" on Mick Mercer's compilation "Hex Files-The Goth Bible" Vol.1.
This was 1997, when the second guitarplayer left the band, but with Mel on synths...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Stolen Photograph - (3:46) - 510 plays
- Cupido - (3:42) - 306 plays
- Das Lied der Schwermuth - (5:01) - 166 plays
- Walls Come Down - (5:02) - 103 plays
- Your Pagan Heart - (4:05) - 85 plays
- Pump - (2:53) - 50 plays
- Blessed Curse - (5:22) - 51 plays
- To some Angels - (3:20) - 64 plays
- Mein Wirres Kind - (3:48) - 45 plays
- The Worst Date - (3:13) - 50 plays