25 Shouts - 336,885 Scrobbles
Born Damian Rhoden from Islington, St. Mary, Munga joined the music scene at the tender age of 18 when he entered the Red Label Wine Superstar Competition with the original song "Who Drink Out the Red Label Wine?". A past student of St Mary High and Tarrant Comprehensive, Munga hustled on the streets doing odd jobs before setting his mind on becoming an entertainer. Since then, he has never turned back.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- No Fraid A - (3:35) - 598 plays
- Bad From Mi Born - (3:53) - 401 plays
- In Your Arms - (3:42) - 356 plays
- Party Hard - (3:07) - 188 plays
- Earthquake - (4:09) - 137 plays
- Flippin Rhymes - (2:39) - 191 plays
- Turn Up The Bassline - (2:24) - 48 plays
- Wanted - (3:07) - 101 plays
- Gangstas Do Dem Own Ting - (3:35) - 53 plays
- Wine Pon It - (3:08) - 73 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online