134 Shouts - 1,075,732 Scrobbles
The Legend of Mugison.
(the way I heard it..) In 2001 Mugison met his first laptop – a used Mac, most likely stolen or over borrowed from a poor philosophy student in Iceland. Inside the laptop he discovered a hard drive filled with songs and the ability to burn songs on to CDRs. Using his acquired ability to burn CDs he came up with a quick money making scheme, sold 70 copies to his grandmother and bought a ticket to London. It was here that Mugison met a man by the name of Joshua who had been living in the streets since he was 9 and supported himself by DJ-ing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Murr Murr - (2:52) - 2,866 plays
- I Want You - (3:53) - 2,033 plays
- 2 Birds - (5:06) - 942 plays
- Stingum Af - (4:00) - 815 plays
- To The Bone - (3:39) - 551 plays
- Kleturrin - (4:08) - 627 plays
- Salt - (3:49) - 525 plays
- I'd Ask - (2:38) - 552 plays
- Mugiboogie - (3:57) - 527 plays
- Jesus Is A Good Name To Moan - (4:37) - 378 plays