134 Shouts - 1,080,121 Scrobbles
The Legend of Mugison.
(the way I heard it..) In 2001 Mugison met his first laptop – a used Mac, most likely stolen or over borrowed from a poor philosophy student in Iceland. Inside the laptop he discovered a hard drive filled with songs and the ability to burn songs on to CDRs. Using his acquired ability to burn CDs he came up with a quick money making scheme, sold 70 copies to his grandmother and bought a ticket to London. It was here that Mugison met a man by the name of Joshua who had been living in the streets since he was 9 and supported himself by DJ-ing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Murr Murr - (2:52) - 2,544 plays
- I Want You - (3:53) - 1,648 plays
- 2 Birds - (5:06) - 746 plays
- Stingum Af - (4:00) - 757 plays
- To The Bone - (3:39) - 516 plays
- Salt - (3:49) - 507 plays
- Kleturrin - (4:08) - 571 plays
- I'd Ask - (2:38) - 469 plays
- Mugiboogie - (3:57) - 450 plays
- Jesus Is A Good Name To Moan - (4:37) - 336 plays