722 Shouts - 5,800,773 Scrobbles
Mudhoney is a grunge band. Formed in Seattle, Washington, USA, in 1988 following the demise of Green River, Mudhoney's members are vocalist and rhythm guitarist Mark Arm, lead guitarist Steve Turner, bassist Guy Maddison, and drummer Dan Peters. Original bassist Matt Lukin left the band in 1999 but briefly returned in 2000 to complete touring obligations. Mudhoney's early releases on Sub Pop; the "Touch Me I'm Sick" single and the Superfuzz Bigmuff EP; were influential in the Seattle music scene, and helped inspire the dirty, high-distortion sound that would characterize grunge.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lyrics(one, two)
I feel bad, and I've felt worse
- Suck You Dry (Remastered Album Version) - (2:34) - 6,124 plays
- LyricsSweet young thing ain't sweet no more
Sweet young thing ain't sweet no more
Mama found her draped over the toilet bowl
Mama said, "child, what you done? "
- LyricsMommy, mommy, mommy
Look at your son
You might have loved me
But now I got a gun
You better stay out of my way
- Lyrics(we want to be free
We want to be free to, to do what we want to do
We want to be free to ride, and
We want to be free to ride our machines without being hassled by the man [yeah, lean on him now]
- Need - (3:01) - 4,240 plays
- Suck You Dry - (2:36) - 4,190 plays
- If I Think - (3:15) - 3,939 plays
- No One Has - (3:40) - 3,406 plays
- Chain That Door - (1:51) - 2,831 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online