714 Shouts - 5,606,597 Scrobbles
Mudhoney is an grunge band. Formed in Seattle, Washington, USA, in 1988 following the demise of Green River, Mudhoney's members are vocalist and rhythm guitarist Mark Arm, lead guitarist Steve Turner, bassist Guy Maddison, and drummer Dan Peters. Original bassist Matt Lukin left the band in 1999 but briefly returned in 2000 to complete touring obligations. Mudhoney's early releases on Sub Pop; the "Touch Me I'm Sick" single and the Superfuzz Bigmuff EP; were influential in the Seattle music scene, and helped inspire the dirty, high-distortion sound that would characterize grunge.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Touch Me I'm Sick - (2:35) - 22,751 plays
- LyricsSweet young thing ain't sweet no more
Sweet young thing ain't sweet no more
Mama found her draped over the toilet bowl
Mama said, "child, what you done? "
- Hate The Police - (4:18) - 7,405 plays
- Suck You Dry (Remastered Album Version) - (2:34) - 4,815 plays
- In 'N' Out Of Grace - (6:55) - 5,900 plays
- Suck You Dry - (2:36) - 5,668 plays
- Need - (3:01) - 4,881 plays
- If I Think - (3:15) - 4,604 plays
- No One Has - (3:40) - 4,275 plays
- Chain That Door - (1:51) - 3,725 plays