MTV Italia, the Italian branch of MTV, is a national channel in Italy. It was officially launched in London on September 1st, 1997, the day when its transmissions entered into the TV programmings of Rete A. On May 1st, 2001, after having been acquired by Telecom Italia Media, MTV Italia moved to the frequencies of the late TMC2 (formerly known as Videomusic) thus becoming a standalone channel and getting more and more like every other "big" network in Italy, showing news, movie trailers and other things which would never have fit into the former schedules of the channel.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- J-Ax & The Styles - Ti Amo Ti Ammazzo - 1 plays
- Sorpresa di compleanno - (3:59) - 1 plays
- Zingari (Parte 1) - 1 plays
- Basta con il 'junk food'! - (0:30) - 1 plays
- Cheerleaders - (2:34) - 2 plays
- The Munchies 1a puntata - (15:13) - 1 plays
- Una vita in bilico (Parte 2) - 1 plays
- Verdena - Muori Delay - (0:31) - 2 plays
- Articolo 31 - Italiano Medio - 1 plays
- L.A. Woman - (1:35) - 1 plays