Mt. St. Helens Vietnam Band
66 Shouts - 223,655 Scrobbles
In an unusual move, the Seattle based Mt. St. Helens Vietnam Band gathered considerable attention before releasing a single song. Instead the band relied on word of mouth, their quirky sensibility and several original 'PSA-style' youtube videos which don't even feature their music. Anticipation proved to be a great ally to the band, and upon the release of several songs from their upcoming EP they succeeded in providing a legitimate basis for all the internet hype.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Albatross, Albatross, Albatross - (5:19) - 248 plays
- Who's Asking - (2:51) - 185 plays
- At Night - (3:15) - 169 plays
- Leaving Trails - (3:35) - 182 plays
- Hurrah - (3:16) - 124 plays
- Masquerade - (4:00) - 114 plays
- Anchors Dropped - (2:49) - 94 plays
- The Roof - (3:26) - 82 plays
- Bitter Cold - (3:02) - 78 plays
- Cheer For Fate - (3:16) - 89 plays