Mt. St. Helens Vietnam Band
66 Shouts - 221,393 Scrobbles
In an unusual move, the Seattle based Mt. St. Helens Vietnam Band gathered considerable attention before releasing a single song. Instead the band relied on word of mouth, their quirky sensibility and several original 'PSA-style' youtube videos which don't even feature their music. Anticipation proved to be a great ally to the band, and upon the release of several songs from their upcoming EP they succeeded in providing a legitimate basis for all the internet hype.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Albatross, Albatross, Albatross - (5:19) - 305 plays
- Who's Asking - (2:51) - 208 plays
- Leaving Trails - (3:35) - 196 plays
- At Night - (3:15) - 214 plays
- Anchors Dropped - (2:49) - 137 plays
- Cheer For Fate - (3:16) - 116 plays
- Hurrah - (3:16) - 135 plays
- Masquerade - (4:00) - 124 plays
- Going On A Hunt - (3:07) - 120 plays
- A Year Or Two - (4:12) - 96 plays