18 Shouts - 78,581 Scrobbles
Matt Sims began startling audiences with his unusually provocative performances which were equal amounts political satire , surreal imagery and sensual debauch. With three dancers (à la The Fall), this performance group explored the contemporary connections between media, consumerism, sex, and entertainment. Gaining comparisons from artist Paul McCarthy's food work to James Brown's hip work, this show caused enough of a stir to get the attention of DJ Hell who quickly signed them to his International DJ Gigolo Records label alongside the likes of Tuxedo Moon...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Bitten Bite Back - (3:21) - 84 plays
- Grave - (5:02) - 62 plays
- Love's Revenge - (4:48) - 63 plays
- Unwound - (4:02) - 42 plays
- The Shattering of Crystal - (5:21) - 24 plays
- New authority volunteers - (3:08) - 18 plays
- Hellbent - (3:36) - 19 plays
- Disappearing Act - (3:42) - 33 plays
- Window Window - (3:56) - 24 plays
- Happily Ever After - (1:50) - 18 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online