1,161 Shouts - 7,788,176 Scrobbles
Mr. Oizo (pronounced 'Monsieur Wah-zoh') is the nom de plume for French music producer Quentin Dupieux. Dupieux is most famous for his electro track "Flat Beat", which became a hit all across Europe in 1999 for being featured in a series of Levi's jeans TV advertisements. Dupieux also directed the ad, which featured a yellow puppet named Flat Eric nodding his head to the sound of the track while riding in a pickup truck. Flat Eric later appeared in the music video for "Flat Beat".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Flat Beat - (5:16) - 9,455 plays
- Bear Biscuit - (2:42) - 8,711 plays
- Machyne - (3:09) - 8,196 plays
- Ham - (3:10) - 9,660 plays
- Destop - (2:10) - 7,324 plays
- Mass Doom - (2:32) - 6,131 plays
- iSoap - (4:03) - 5,724 plays
- The Church - (3:33) - 6,478 plays
- Dry Run - (3:25) - 5,295 plays
- Torero - (3:58) - 4,978 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online