1,117 Shouts - 7,060,710 Scrobbles
Mr. Oizo (pronounced 'Monsieur Wah-zoh') is the nom de plume for French music producer Quentin Dupieux. Dupieux is most famous for his electro track "Flat Beat", which became a hit all across Europe in 1999 for being featured in a series of Levi's jeans TV advertisements. Dupieux also directed the ad, which featured a yellow puppet named Flat Eric nodding his head to the sound of the track while riding in a pickup truck. Flat Eric later appeared in the music video for "Flat Beat".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Flat Beat - (5:16) - 11,347 plays
- Positif - (2:55) - 4,950 plays
- Last Night a DJ Killed My Dog - (3:52) - 3,190 plays
- Monophonic Shit - (3:56) - 2,930 plays
- Intro X - (1:16) - 5,023 plays
- Bad Start - (1:46) - 2,735 plays
- Cut Dick - (2:05) - 3,485 plays
- Smoking Tape - (1:31) - 2,599 plays
- No Day Massacre - (4:17) - 2,734 plays
- Analog Worms Attack - (4:52) - 2,711 plays