1,157 Shouts - 7,628,489 Scrobbles
Mr. Oizo (pronounced 'Monsieur Wah-zoh') is the nom de plume for French music producer Quentin Dupieux. Dupieux is most famous for his electro track "Flat Beat", which became a hit all across Europe in 1999 for being featured in a series of Levi's jeans TV advertisements. Dupieux also directed the ad, which featured a yellow puppet named Flat Eric nodding his head to the sound of the track while riding in a pickup truck. Flat Eric later appeared in the music video for "Flat Beat".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Flat Beat - (5:16) - 9,393 plays
- Bear Biscuit - (2:42) - 4,683 plays
- Machyne - (3:09) - 4,864 plays
- Ham - (3:10) - 4,235 plays
- Cut Dick - (2:05) - 4,241 plays
- Destop - (2:10) - 3,677 plays
- Positif - (2:55) - 4,375 plays
- Mass Doom - (2:32) - 3,168 plays
- iSoap - (4:03) - 3,052 plays
- WC - (2:32) - 3,750 plays