1,150 Shouts - 7,561,693 Scrobbles
Mr. Oizo (pronounced 'Monsieur Wah-zoh') is the nom de plume for French music producer Quentin Dupieux. Dupieux is most famous for his electro track "Flat Beat", which became a hit all across Europe in 1999 for being featured in a series of Levi's jeans TV advertisements. Dupieux also directed the ad, which featured a yellow puppet named Flat Eric nodding his head to the sound of the track while riding in a pickup truck. Flat Eric later appeared in the music video for "Flat Beat".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Flat Beat - (5:16) - 9,948 plays
- Cut Dick - (2:05) - 4,349 plays
- Positif - (2:55) - 4,494 plays
- WC - (2:32) - 4,051 plays
- Last Night a DJ Killed My Dog - (3:52) - 2,437 plays
- Monophonic Shit - (3:56) - 2,407 plays
- Bad Start - (1:46) - 2,158 plays
- No Day Massacre - (4:17) - 2,130 plays
- Jo - (2:16) - 2,570 plays
- Analog Worms Attack - (4:52) - 2,058 plays