95 Shouts - 2,202,789 Scrobbles
Mr. Mister was an american pop band of the 1980s. Richard Page had formerly worked as a session musician (e.g., for Quincy Jones) and had composed for Michael Jackson, Donna Summer, Kenny Loggins, Al Jarreau, and many more, when in the late 1970s, he and his childhood friend Steve George founded the band Pages (most notable song: I Do Believe in You) in Phoenix, Arizona, from which Mr. Mister was founded in 1982. The two continued to apply their tight harmonies to background vocals on albums by successful pop artists like Laura Branigan while working to break their own material.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Broken Wings - (4:36) - 51,320 plays
- Kyrie - (4:17) - 26,732 plays
- Is It Love - (3:30) - 2,315 plays
- Hunters of the Night - (5:08) - 1,109 plays
- Black/White - (4:18) - 1,067 plays
- Uniform Of Youth - (4:26) - 962 plays
- Run To Her - (3:32) - 853 plays
- Stand And Deliver - (5:32) - 748 plays
- Welcome To The Real World - (4:18) - 730 plays
- Healing Waters - (5:01) - 662 plays