Mr. Epp and the Calculations
10 Shouts - 10,760 Scrobbles
Comedic adolescent rock combo of teenage Devo fans named after a math teacher at a Christian High School in Bellevue, WA. The group gained posthumous notoriety in the 1990's as fans learned that the disbanded teen group had contained future Green River/Mudhoney members Mark Arm and Steve Turner, as well as Steelpole Bathtub drummer Darren Mor-X ( Morey) . In a letter to a Seattle zine, Desperate, Mark Arm described his band as "Pure grunge! Pure noise! Pure shit!", thus grunge was born and ready to be exploited.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Out of Control - (3:13) - 37 plays
- Mohawk Man - (2:53) - 25 plays
- I Wanna Wash Yr Dog - (0:42) - 16 plays
- Red Brigade - (0:32) - 21 plays
- No Rights - (1:36) - 13 plays
- Acceptance - (2:25) - 11 plays
- Stairway to Heaven - (1:22) - 13 plays
- Wild Youth on Money - (1:18) - 11 plays
- Spooky - (3:23) - 9 plays
- Intellectual fool - (2:02) - 8 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online