Mr. Epp and the Calculations
10 Shouts - 10,124 Scrobbles
Comedic adolescent rock combo of teenage Devo fans named after a math teacher at a Christian High School in Bellevue, WA. The group gained posthumous notoriety in the 1990's as fans learned that the disbanded teen group had contained future Green River/Mudhoney members Mark Arm and Steve Turner, as well as Steelpole Bathtub drummer Darren Mor-X ( Morey) . In a letter to a Seattle zine, Desperate, Mark Arm described his band as "Pure grunge! Pure noise! Pure shit!", thus grunge was born and ready to be exploited.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Out of Control - (3:13) - 45 plays
- Mohawk Man - (2:53) - 57 plays
- Wild Youth on Money - (1:18) - 32 plays
- Stairway to Heaven - (1:22) - 23 plays
- No Rights - (1:36) - 29 plays
- Spooky - (3:23) - 37 plays
- Miscarriage of Justice - (1:07) - 17 plays
- I Wanna Wash Yr Dog - (0:42) - 20 plays
- Acceptance - (2:25) - 27 plays
- Red Brigade - (0:32) - 28 plays