483 Shouts - 6,806,523 Scrobbles
(For the 70s British rock band, see Mr Big.) Mr. Big combined two popular musical trends of the rock scene in the mid to late 80s: a particular brand of hard rock focused on melodies and listener-friendly choruses made for the arena, and impressive technical proficiency, then called shredding. The seeds for the group were sown when bass player Billy Sheehan (considered one of the top bassists of rock, often thought to be the bass equivalent of guitarist Eddie Van Halen) left David Lee Roth's solo band in 1988.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsHold on little girl
Show me what he's done to you
Stand up little girl
A broken heart can't be that bad
When it's through, it's through
- LyricsNow that I've lost everything to you
You say you want to start something new
And it's breaking my heart you're leaving
Baby I'm grieving
If you wanna leave take good care
- LyricsIt's late at night and neither one of us is sleeping
I can't imagine living my life after you're gone
Wondering why so many questions have no answers
I keep on searching for the reason why we went wrong
Where is our yesterday
- LyricsShe just woke up but she's still tired
is that the telephone ringing
The curtains can't hold back the lite
That's reaching into her dreams down in her heart.
If it had fingers it'd be tearing you apart.
- LyricsOk, we're rolling
When I was a young boy
My Momma said to me
"Once a woman gets your soul
You'll never shake her free"
- Take Cover - (4:38) - 7,107 plays
- Shine - (3:44) - 8,657 plays
- Alive And Kickin' - (5:38) - 5,092 plays
- Colorado Bulldog - (4:50) - 5,447 plays
- Promise Her The Moon - (4:17) - 5,942 plays