4 Shouts - 21,407 Scrobbles
There are at least 4 artists that go by the name Mr Brown: 1. Mr Brown is a German indie rock band from Hamburg, founded in August 2000. The band's lineup has changed over the years. Current members are Daniel "Brown" (vocals/guitars), Hanni "Brown" (drums) and Jakob "Brown" (bass guitars).
In the beginning they played countless gigs in Germany, later also in Denmark, Sweden and France, which soon earned them a reputation as great live act and a talent award. In 2004 they recorded their Love Songs EP and participated in the well-known Emergenza-Contest.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online