26 Shouts - 66,659 Scrobbles
Springing from the fertile grounds of Boston's parochial hardcore punk-rock scene, Moving Targets are a little-known but seminal link in a chain that joins hardcore and other early-'80s Boston music strains like collegiate art rock and folk-rock to '90s alternative rock. Forming in 1981 around the songwriting, blistering guitar work, and emotive vocals of Kenny Chambers, the original power trio included bassist/vocalist Pat Leonard and the strong-man drumming of Pat Brady.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Other Side - (3:36) - 237 plays
- Less Than Gravity - (3:31) - 258 plays
- Faith - (2:38) - 208 plays
- Let Me Know Why - (2:01) - 121 plays
- Urban Dub - (2:23) - 141 plays
- Falling - (2:49) - 119 plays
- Always Calling - (2:25) - 157 plays
- Funtime - (2:12) - 140 plays
- Shape of Somethings - (3:50) - 138 plays
- Underground - (3:48) - 202 plays