20 Shouts - 251,434 Scrobbles
Mouthpiece was a New Jersey straight edge hardcore punk band from 1991 to 1996. While they had only three records, they had a huge fan base during their time together. Often seen as one of the last bands of the youth crew era, or the earliest revival of it, their popularity was due in part to the relative scarcity of other bands in New Jersey at the time. However, many fans and critics alike credited them as a rare voice of reason in comparison to the aggressive trends in straight edge bands at the time.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- What Remains - (2:41) - 650 plays
- Cinder - (2:38) - 786 plays
- Hold Back - (2:10) - 583 plays
- With This Regret - (2:29) - 448 plays
- What Was Said - (0:44) - 469 plays
- Column - (3:07) - 467 plays
- Abandon - (2:19) - 628 plays
- Nothing There - (2:31) - 490 plays
- Again - (4:18) - 451 plays
- To The Side - (1:17) - 413 plays