3 Shouts - 4,765 Scrobbles
Tremendous early 70's psych out of Chicago with an obvious Grateful Dead influence. Starts out strong and gets stronger, with some really high quality space jams towards the end of the record. This band's version of "I Know You Rider" is perhaps the best version I've ever heard, blowing away versions by The Dead and Hot Tuna. Gorgeous vocal harmonies and searing leads make this the standout cut for sure.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hexahedron - (9:14) - 32 plays
- Sundance - (7:10) - 24 plays
- I Don't Worry About Tomorrow - (3:01) - 25 plays
- Rosalie - (6:32) - 27 plays
- Sing a New Song - (3:49) - 32 plays
- Apache Canyon - (2:49) - 22 plays
- I Know You Rider - (10:12) - 26 plays
- Ticket in My Pocket - (6:37) - 18 plays
- The Bus Keeps Rollin' - (3:46) - 16 plays
- Six Days on the Road - (3:39) - 18 plays