89 Shouts - 916,608 Scrobbles
Mount Sims (also Mt. Sims) is the stage name of Matthew Sims an L.A.-based DJ/producer/musician. His work is situated within the field of electronic music, though it shows influences as varied as post punk, new wave, funk, techno and darkwave. Striking about his work is that he is almost exclusively responsible for every aspect of it: from the vocals and the instrumentation to the production. His first album, "Ultra Sex" (2002/International DeeJay Gigolo Records) was an instant underground success.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- How We Do - (3:53) - 4,738 plays
- Restless - (6:56) - 828 plays
- No Yellow Lines - (3:28) - 750 plays
- Ashes - (4:06) - 778 plays
- Good Service - (3:46) - 496 plays
- Black Sunglasses - (4:50) - 435 plays
- Rational Behavior - (3:40) - 328 plays
- Escape Hatch - (3:41) - 505 plays
- Together Alone - (3:23) - 261 plays
- morning birds scream - (4:11) - 281 plays