1 Shouts - 6,067 Scrobbles
Recording engineer Tucker Martine releases his own music as Mount Analog. He has produced for jazz luminaries from the Seattle region and beyond such as Bill Frisell, Wayne Horvitz, Julian Priester, Eyvind Kang and John Zorn. Mount Analog leans toward acoustic and ambient textures and layers, but it is re-structuralist music that is beyond genre and between styles. Instrumentation should appeal to rockist and post-rock listeners.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Gospel Melodica - (3:30) - 21 plays
- Not Trying, Flying - (3:43) - 14 plays
- Bell & Howell - (2:58) - 8 plays
- Haywire - (0:47) - 8 plays
- That's How I Got to Memphis (feat. Karl Blau) - (0:30) - 18 plays
- Harry Smith's Cats - (4:45) - 7 plays
- Fall - (2:44) - 7 plays
- Night Night - (5:07) - 7 plays
- Still - (5:05) - 7 plays
- River Man - (5:17) - 7 plays