16 Shouts - 41,195 Scrobbles
With a hurtling rhythm section, erratic and explosive guitars and vocal melodies and harmonies that send shivers to the nether regions, Motocade’s musical style has made an imprint in amongst the New Zealand alternative populus. The four piece Auckland indie rock band formed in 2005 and offered a self titled EP released in 2006 and the ‘Into the Fall’ EP released in 2007. Both were critically acclaimed and showed the depth the band have and their ability to transcend rock, indie and explore experimental pop avenues.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Holy Moly - (3:20) - 125 plays
- My Friends - (2:50) - 86 plays
- Tightrope Highway - (3:14) - 10 plays
- Commandeering - (3:18) - 9 plays
- Oldest Trick In The Book - (3:43) - 7 plays
- Bomb Squad - (3:45) - 8 plays
- Bill Murray Fan Club - (2:58) - 6 plays
- Goodnight Boy - (2:45) - 5 plays
- Golden Light - (4:38) - 4 plays
- State And Maine - (3:57) - 3 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online