Motion Sickness of Time Travel
0 Shouts - 287,673 Scrobbles
Motion Sickness of Time Travel is the solo moniker of Georgia, United States's Rachel Evans, formed in 2008. She has accumulated more than 30 solo releases under the name Motion Sickness of Time Travel on a variety of record, CD and cassette tape labels.Read More...
Rachel also plays in the duo Quiet Evenings with her husband Grant Evans and runs the Hooker Vision label with him as well.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Clairvoyance - 19,731 plays
- The Dream - 12,546 plays
- The Center - 10,045 plays
- Mental Projection - 11,177 plays
- Telepathy - 10,756 plays
- Summer of the Cat's Eye - 8,284 plays
- Magnetism - 8,682 plays
- Auto Suggestion - 9,220 plays
- One Perfect Moment - 7,596 plays
- Synastry - 7,709 plays