Motion Sickness of Time Travel
0 Shouts - 272,544 Scrobbles
Motion Sickness of Time Travel is the solo moniker of Georgia, United States's Rachel Evans, formed in 2008. She has accumulated more than 30 solo releases under the name Motion Sickness of Time Travel on a variety of record, CD and cassette tape labels.Read More...
Rachel also plays in the duo Quiet Evenings with her husband Grant Evans and runs the Hooker Vision label with him as well.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Clairvoyance - 19,343 plays
- The Dream - 11,886 plays
- The Center - 9,551 plays
- Mental Projection - 10,794 plays
- Telepathy - 10,372 plays
- Summer of the Cat's Eye - 7,842 plays
- Magnetism - 8,415 plays
- Auto Suggestion - 8,929 plays
- One Perfect Moment - 6,987 plays
- Synastry - 7,520 plays