Motion Sickness of Time Travel
0 Shouts - 276,292 Scrobbles
Motion Sickness of Time Travel is the solo moniker of Georgia, United States's Rachel Evans, formed in 2008. She has accumulated more than 30 solo releases under the name Motion Sickness of Time Travel on a variety of record, CD and cassette tape labels.Read More...
Rachel also plays in the duo Quiet Evenings with her husband Grant Evans and runs the Hooker Vision label with him as well.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Clairvoyance - 19,427 plays
- The Dream - 12,052 plays
- The Center - 9,669 plays
- Mental Projection - 10,901 plays
- Telepathy - 10,448 plays
- Summer of the Cat's Eye - 7,955 plays
- Magnetism - 8,469 plays
- Auto Suggestion - 8,996 plays
- One Perfect Moment - 7,116 plays
- Synastry - 7,560 plays