Motion Sickness of Time Travel
0 Shouts - 289,507 Scrobbles
Motion Sickness of Time Travel is the solo moniker of Georgia, United States's Rachel Evans, formed in 2008. She has accumulated more than 30 solo releases under the name Motion Sickness of Time Travel on a variety of record, CD and cassette tape labels.Read More...
Rachel also plays in the duo Quiet Evenings with her husband Grant Evans and runs the Hooker Vision label with him as well.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Clairvoyance - 19,770 plays
- The Dream - 12,629 plays
- The Center - 10,088 plays
- Mental Projection - 11,213 plays
- Telepathy - 10,793 plays
- Summer of the Cat's Eye - 8,323 plays
- Magnetism - 8,708 plays
- Auto Suggestion - 9,242 plays
- One Perfect Moment - 7,651 plays
- Synastry - 7,736 plays