0 Shouts - 429,125 Scrobbles
Born in the sticky Philippines summer of 2006, the five-piece known as Moscow Olympics produce music that has been described by Alistair Fitchett (on his Unpopular blog) as "Blueboy leaping from the clouds and snogging The Wake in the sunset whilst drifting down over the Oresund bridge."Read More...
Indeed, the band's fuzzy, dreamy pop is deliciously reminiscent of our most favourite bands of past decades, but they have a genuine just-for-the-love-of-music spirit/sound that's uniquely their own.
Moscow Olympics are: AJ, ,Jojo, Melanie and Richard.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cut the World - 53,921 plays
- Safe - 55,315 plays
- No Winter, No Autumn - 60,071 plays
- What Is Left Unsaid - 50,307 plays
- Second Trace - 49,794 plays
- Ocean Sign - 39,431 plays
- Still - 46,174 plays
- Carolyn - 37,634 plays
- The Farthest City - 7,309 plays
- To Keep The Avenues Open - 6,627 plays