256 Shouts - 408,158 Scrobbles
Born in the sticky Philippines summer of 2006, the five-piece known as Moscow Olympics produce music that has been described by Alistair Fitchett (on his Unpopular blog) as "Blueboy leaping from the clouds and snogging The Wake in the sunset whilst drifting down over the Oresund bridge." Indeed, the band's fuzzy, dreamy pop is deliciously reminiscent of our most favourite bands of past decades, but they have a genuine just-for-the-love-of-music spirit/sound that's uniquely their own. Moscow Olympics are: AJ, ,Jojo, Melanie and Richard.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- No Winter, No Autumn - (2:40) - 2,067 plays
- What Is Left Unsaid - (4:00) - 1,524 plays
- Cut the World - (3:48) - 1,269 plays
- Safe - (5:22) - 1,371 plays
- Second Trace - (3:42) - 1,313 plays
- Ocean Sign - (4:52) - 1,117 plays
- Carolyn - (3:31) - 1,082 plays
- Still - (4:13) - 1,069 plays
- Talk Like This - (3:16) - 407 plays
- To Keep The Avenues Open - (4:02) - 178 plays