0 Shouts - 437,510 Scrobbles
Born in the sticky Philippines summer of 2006, the five-piece known as Moscow Olympics produce music that has been described by Alistair Fitchett (on his Unpopular blog) as "Blueboy leaping from the clouds and snogging The Wake in the sunset whilst drifting down over the Oresund bridge."Read More...
Indeed, the band's fuzzy, dreamy pop is deliciously reminiscent of our most favourite bands of past decades, but they have a genuine just-for-the-love-of-music spirit/sound that's uniquely their own.
Moscow Olympics are: AJ, ,Jojo, Melanie and Richard.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cut the World - 54,823 plays
- Safe - 56,261 plays
- No Winter, No Autumn - 61,200 plays
- What Is Left Unsaid - 51,236 plays
- Second Trace - 50,682 plays
- Ocean Sign - 40,256 plays
- Still - 46,983 plays
- Carolyn - 38,376 plays
- The Farthest City - 7,440 plays
- To Keep The Avenues Open - 6,802 plays