0 Shouts - 412,982 Scrobbles
Born in the sticky Philippines summer of 2006, the five-piece known as Moscow Olympics produce music that has been described by Alistair Fitchett (on his Unpopular blog) as "Blueboy leaping from the clouds and snogging The Wake in the sunset whilst drifting down over the Oresund bridge."Read More...
Indeed, the band's fuzzy, dreamy pop is deliciously reminiscent of our most favourite bands of past decades, but they have a genuine just-for-the-love-of-music spirit/sound that's uniquely their own.
Moscow Olympics are: AJ, ,Jojo, Melanie and Richard.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cut the World - 52,070 plays
- Safe - 53,626 plays
- No Winter, No Autumn - 57,435 plays
- What Is Left Unsaid - 48,348 plays
- Second Trace - 47,980 plays
- Still - 44,782 plays
- Ocean Sign - 37,802 plays
- Carolyn - 36,197 plays
- The Farthest City - 7,137 plays
- To Keep The Avenues Open - 6,352 plays