0 Shouts - 435,494 Scrobbles
Born in the sticky Philippines summer of 2006, the five-piece known as Moscow Olympics produce music that has been described by Alistair Fitchett (on his Unpopular blog) as "Blueboy leaping from the clouds and snogging The Wake in the sunset whilst drifting down over the Oresund bridge."Read More...
Indeed, the band's fuzzy, dreamy pop is deliciously reminiscent of our most favourite bands of past decades, but they have a genuine just-for-the-love-of-music spirit/sound that's uniquely their own.
Moscow Olympics are: AJ, ,Jojo, Melanie and Richard.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cut the World - 54,608 plays
- Safe - 56,017 plays
- No Winter, No Autumn - 60,923 plays
- What Is Left Unsaid - 51,024 plays
- Second Trace - 50,456 plays
- Ocean Sign - 40,046 plays
- Still - 46,809 plays
- Carolyn - 38,188 plays
- The Farthest City - 7,409 plays
- To Keep The Avenues Open - 6,768 plays