0 Shouts - 422,446 Scrobbles
Born in the sticky Philippines summer of 2006, the five-piece known as Moscow Olympics produce music that has been described by Alistair Fitchett (on his Unpopular blog) as "Blueboy leaping from the clouds and snogging The Wake in the sunset whilst drifting down over the Oresund bridge."Read More...
Indeed, the band's fuzzy, dreamy pop is deliciously reminiscent of our most favourite bands of past decades, but they have a genuine just-for-the-love-of-music spirit/sound that's uniquely their own.
Moscow Olympics are: AJ, ,Jojo, Melanie and Richard.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cut the World - 53,134 plays
- Safe - 54,552 plays
- No Winter, No Autumn - 59,133 plays
- What Is Left Unsaid - 49,518 plays
- Second Trace - 48,955 plays
- Still - 45,580 plays
- Ocean Sign - 38,721 plays
- Carolyn - 36,987 plays
- The Farthest City - 7,239 plays
- To Keep The Avenues Open - 6,527 plays