0 Shouts - 433,288 Scrobbles
Born in the sticky Philippines summer of 2006, the five-piece known as Moscow Olympics produce music that has been described by Alistair Fitchett (on his Unpopular blog) as "Blueboy leaping from the clouds and snogging The Wake in the sunset whilst drifting down over the Oresund bridge."Read More...
Indeed, the band's fuzzy, dreamy pop is deliciously reminiscent of our most favourite bands of past decades, but they have a genuine just-for-the-love-of-music spirit/sound that's uniquely their own.
Moscow Olympics are: AJ, ,Jojo, Melanie and Richard.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cut the World - 54,392 plays
- Safe - 55,784 plays
- No Winter, No Autumn - 60,606 plays
- What Is Left Unsaid - 50,767 plays
- Second Trace - 50,241 plays
- Ocean Sign - 39,866 plays
- Still - 46,615 plays
- Carolyn - 38,005 plays
- The Farthest City - 7,362 plays
- To Keep The Avenues Open - 6,702 plays