252 Shouts - 387,386 Scrobbles
Born in the sticky Philippines summer of 2006, the five-piece known as Moscow Olympics produce music that has been described by Alistair Fitchett (on his Unpopular blog) as "Blueboy leaping from the clouds and snogging The Wake in the sunset whilst drifting down over the Oresund bridge." Indeed, the band's fuzzy, dreamy pop is deliciously reminiscent of our most favourite bands of past decades, but they have a genuine just-for-the-love-of-music spirit/sound that's uniquely their own. Moscow Olympics are: AJ, ,Jojo, Melanie and Richard.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- No Winter, No Autumn - (2:40) - 2,222 plays
- What Is Left Unsaid - (4:00) - 1,743 plays
- Second Trace - (3:42) - 1,469 plays
- Safe - (5:22) - 1,463 plays
- Cut the World - (3:48) - 1,423 plays
- Ocean Sign - (4:52) - 1,254 plays
- Carolyn - (3:31) - 1,153 plays
- Still - (4:13) - 1,287 plays
- Talk Like This - (3:16) - 292 plays
- To Keep The Avenues Open - (4:02) - 237 plays