256 Shouts - 400,812 Scrobbles
Born in the sticky Philippines summer of 2006, the five-piece known as Moscow Olympics produce music that has been described by Alistair Fitchett (on his Unpopular blog) as "Blueboy leaping from the clouds and snogging The Wake in the sunset whilst drifting down over the Oresund bridge." Indeed, the band's fuzzy, dreamy pop is deliciously reminiscent of our most favourite bands of past decades, but they have a genuine just-for-the-love-of-music spirit/sound that's uniquely their own. Moscow Olympics are: AJ, ,Jojo, Melanie and Richard.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- No Winter, No Autumn - (2:40) - 1,974 plays
- What Is Left Unsaid - (4:00) - 1,561 plays
- Cut the World - (3:48) - 1,364 plays
- Safe - (5:22) - 1,461 plays
- Second Trace - (3:42) - 1,437 plays
- Ocean Sign - (4:52) - 1,122 plays
- Carolyn - (3:31) - 1,086 plays
- Still - (4:13) - 1,406 plays
- Talk Like This - (3:16) - 437 plays
- To Keep The Avenues Open - (4:02) - 203 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online