244 Shouts - 371,815 Scrobbles
Born in the sticky Philippines summer of 2006, the five-piece known as Moscow Olympics produce music that has been described by Alistair Fitchett (on his Unpopular blog) as "Blueboy leaping from the clouds and snogging The Wake in the sunset whilst drifting down over the Oresund bridge." Indeed, the band's fuzzy, dreamy pop is deliciously reminiscent of our most favourite bands of past decades, but they have a genuine just-for-the-love-of-music spirit/sound that's uniquely their own. Moscow Olympics are: AJ, ,Jojo, Melanie and Richard.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- No Winter, No Autumn - (2:40) - 2,464 plays
- What Is Left Unsaid - (4:00) - 1,748 plays
- Second Trace - (3:42) - 1,641 plays
- Safe - (5:22) - 1,529 plays
- Cut the World - (3:48) - 1,609 plays
- Still - (4:13) - 9,302 plays
- Ocean Sign - (4:52) - 1,557 plays
- Carolyn - (3:31) - 1,389 plays
- Talk Like This - (3:16) - 422 plays
- To Keep The Avenues Open - (4:02) - 325 plays