21 Shouts - 47,909 Scrobbles
Morton Subotnick is one of the pioneers in the development of electronic music and an innovator in works involving instruments and other media, including interactive computer music systems. Most of his music calls for a computer part, or live electronic processing; his oeuvre utilizes many of the important technological breakthroughs in the history of the genre. The work which brought Subotnick celebrity was Silver Apples of the Moon.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mandolin - (7:00) - 238 plays
- Silver Apples of the Moon - Part A - (16:40) - 237 plays
- Silver Apples of the Moon (Part One) - (16:40) - 114 plays
- Mandolin mixed / Acid bassline - (1:22) - 159 plays
- Silver Apples of the Moon - Part B - (14:59) - 120 plays
- The Wild Bull - Part A - (13:08) - 92 plays
- The Wild Bull - Part B - (15:00) - 78 plays
- The Key To Songs - (22:50) - 74 plays
- Silver Apples Of The Moon, Par - (4:23) - 55 plays
- Return - A Triumph Of Reason I - (18:47) - 56 plays