40 Shouts - 48,460 Scrobbles
Morta Skuld (formed in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 1990) have been around in the American Death Metal scene for years, and every review of the Milwaukee Metalfest seemed to report them in a good light. Their first break under the line-up Dave Gregor (guitars/vocals), Jason Hellman (bass), Jason O'Connell (guitar) and Kent Truckenbrod (drums) was on the British ‘Peaceville’ for Dying Remains (1993), As Humanity Fades (1994) and For All Eternity (1995) but the label’s inability to get the exposure in their homeland forced them to switch to ‘Pavement’for Surface (1998).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Devoured Fears - (6:12) - 320 plays
- Without Sin - (4:03) - 290 plays
- Dying Remains - (5:14) - 262 plays
- Presumed Dead - (4:36) - 214 plays
- Hatred Creation - (4:12) - 220 plays
- Useless to Mankind - (5:13) - 220 plays
- ROTTING WAYS - (4:05) - 221 plays
- WITHERING SECLUSION - (6:00) - 194 plays
- Lifeless (Instrumental) - (0:34) - 196 plays
- Scarred - (3:58) - 172 plays