16 Shouts - 65,660 Scrobbles
Morris Day (born December 13, 1957, in Springfield, Illinois) is an American musician and composer. Although a gifted drummer, he is best known as the charismatic lead singer of The Time, a band that also launched the careers of famous producers Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis. Day was a high-school classmate of both Prince and André Cymone and the trio formed an early band called "Grand Central", later renamed "Champagne".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Color Of Success - (5:20) - 315 plays
- The Oak Tree - (7:24) - 249 plays
- Jungle Love - Live - (2:56) - 210 plays
- Don't Wait For Me - (7:12) - 183 plays
- The Character - (4:07) - 152 plays
- Jungle Love (Live) - (2:55) - 148 plays
- Love Sign - (6:22) - 103 plays
- Fishnet - (6:06) - 134 plays
- The Bird - Live - (4:12) - 91 plays
- Jungle Love - (2:57) - 63 plays