1,004 Shouts - 14,773,811 Scrobbles
Morphine was formed in Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States in 1990 by Mark Sandman (vocals, bass) and Dana Colley (saxophone). Jerome Dupree became the group's drummer in 1991 prior to the release of their debut album, Good. "Low Rock" is Morphine's unique combination of jazz, blues and pop/rock, sung with darkly comic and ironic lyrics. Their guitarless sound relied on an unusual combination of baritone/tenor sax, percussion and a two string slide bass.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Buena - (3:19) - 40,530 plays
- LyricsWhere is the ritual
And tell me where, where is the taste?
Where is the sacrifice
And tell me where, where is the faith?
Someday there'll be a cure for pain
- All Wrong - (3:37) - 25,068 plays
- You Look Like Rain - (3:40) - 25,124 plays
- Candy - (3:14) - 24,358 plays
- Thursday - (3:26) - 21,136 plays
- In Spite Of Me - (2:34) - 20,067 plays
- I'm Free Now - (3:24) - 22,072 plays
- A Head With Wings - (3:39) - 18,990 plays
- Dawna - (0:44) - 16,262 plays
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations
- Adele’s New Album Reportedly Titled ’25’, Might Embark On World Tour