Moritz Von Oswald
9 Shouts - 16,973 Scrobbles
Moritz, also known as Maurizio, is one of the most influential producers of techno music in the 1990s. In the 1980s he was percussionist for Palais Schaumburg, but would segue into electronic music by the late 80's and early 90's. First as 3MB (with Thomas Fehlmann), he co-founded Basic Channel Records (with Mark Ernestus), whose various releases came to epitomize minimal techno. Living in Berlin, he was also part of a music scene that pivoted around the Tresor club and record label, as well as Hardwax, a record store.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cocoon Dark Dub - (7:57) - 307 plays
- Ole (Remix) - (10:28) - 345 plays
- Pattern 1 - (14:23) - 139 plays
- Pattern 2 - (14:08) - 84 plays
- Pattern 3 - (10:04) - 63 plays
- Pattern 4 - (7:30) - 64 plays
- Watamu Beach Rework - (10:29) - 130 plays
- Watamu Beach Rework - Original Mix - (10:29) - 49 plays
- Ole Remix - (10:25) - 46 plays
- Development Mix - (12:56) - 11 plays