50 Shouts - 46,462 Scrobbles
Mordicus started off in 1989 in Joensuu, Finland and their first two demos "Abominations of the earth" (recorded early 1991) and "Grown under shade of sorrow" (June 1991) contained brutal and fast death metal with catchy guitar melodies, riffs, and double vocal delivery. These demos demonstrated the early style of Mordicus which was more grindcore influenced death metal combined with some heavy metal elements.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Bleed To See - (4:19) - 204 plays
- Eternia - (6:13) - 178 plays
- Blood Under Ice - (5:19) - 172 plays
- Unholy Wrath - (5:36) - 142 plays
- Oceans - (4:21) - 154 plays
- Cybernetic Summer - (4:20) - 176 plays
- A Thorn In Holy Flesh - (8:11) - 159 plays
- Cosmocrators of Tartaros - (3:35) - 133 plays
- Flames beneath my Sleep - (1:30) - 131 plays
- Christcide - (2:22) - 116 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online