50 Shouts - 45,030 Scrobbles
Mordicus started off in 1989 in Joensuu, Finland and their first two demos "Abominations of the earth" (recorded early 1991) and "Grown under shade of sorrow" (June 1991) contained brutal and fast death metal with catchy guitar melodies, riffs, and double vocal delivery. These demos demonstrated the early style of Mordicus which was more grindcore influenced death metal combined with some heavy metal elements.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Bleed To See - (4:19) - 211 plays
- Blood Under Ice - (5:19) - 163 plays
- Unholy Wrath - (5:36) - 172 plays
- Oceans - (4:21) - 166 plays
- Cybernetic Summer - (4:20) - 252 plays
- Eternia - (6:13) - 162 plays
- Cosmocrators of Tartaros - (3:35) - 156 plays
- Flames beneath my Sleep - (1:30) - 152 plays
- A Thorn In Holy Flesh - (8:11) - 147 plays
- Christcide - (2:22) - 92 plays