48 Shouts - 41,978 Scrobbles
Mordicus started off in 1989 in Joensuu, Finland and their first two demos "Abominations of the earth" (recorded early 1991) and "Grown under shade of sorrow" (June 1991) contained brutal and fast death metal with catchy guitar melodies, riffs, and double vocal delivery. These demos demonstrated the early style of Mordicus which was more grindcore influenced death metal combined with some heavy metal elements.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blood Under Ice - (5:19) - 226 plays
- I Bleed To See - (4:19) - 244 plays
- Eternia - (6:13) - 205 plays
- Cybernetic Summer - (4:20) - 228 plays
- Unholy Wrath - (5:36) - 199 plays
- Oceans - (4:21) - 208 plays
- Cosmocrators of Tartaros - (3:35) - 183 plays
- Flames beneath my Sleep - (1:30) - 217 plays
- A Thorn In Holy Flesh - (8:11) - 161 plays
- Christcide - (2:22) - 109 plays