Mor ve Ötesi
994 Shouts - 2,745,163 Scrobbles
Mor ve Ötesi (literally Purple and its beyond; a play on the word "morötesi", meaning "ultraviolet") is a Turkish alternative rock band from Istanbul, Turkey. Its four current members are Harun Tekin (vocals and rhythm guitar), Kerem Kabadayı (drums), Burak Güven (bass) and Kerem Özyeğen (lead guitar). Former members include Alper Tekin (no relation to Harun) and Derin Esmer. The band achieved mainstream success with the release of the album Dünya Yalan Söylüyor. In 2008, the band represented Turkey in the Eurovision Song Contest in Belgrade with the song "Deli" (Crazy).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bir Derdim Var - (3:24) - 2,576 plays
- Cambaz - (3:50) - 2,200 plays
- Deli - (3:02) - 1,634 plays
- Oyunbozan - (4:38) - 1,567 plays
- Büyük Düşler - (5:13) - 1,108 plays
- Daha Mutlu Olamam - (3:40) - 894 plays
- Araf - (4:08) - 942 plays
- Sevda Çiçeği - (4:01) - 1,041 plays
- Re - (3:39) - 1,014 plays
- Uyan - (27:26) - 845 plays