Mor ve Ötesi
994 Shouts - 2,735,420 Scrobbles
Mor ve Ötesi (literally Purple and its beyond; a play on the word "morötesi", meaning "ultraviolet") is a Turkish alternative rock band from Istanbul, Turkey. Its four current members are Harun Tekin (vocals and rhythm guitar), Kerem Kabadayı (drums), Burak Güven (bass) and Kerem Özyeğen (lead guitar). Former members include Alper Tekin (no relation to Harun) and Derin Esmer. The band achieved mainstream success with the release of the album Dünya Yalan Söylüyor. In 2008, the band represented Turkey in the Eurovision Song Contest in Belgrade with the song "Deli" (Crazy).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bir Derdim Var - (3:24) - 2,254 plays
- Cambaz - (3:50) - 1,849 plays
- Deli - (3:02) - 1,471 plays
- Büyük Düşler - (5:13) - 1,030 plays
- Oyunbozan - (4:38) - 1,298 plays
- Daha Mutlu Olamam - (3:40) - 768 plays
- Re - (3:39) - 950 plays
- Araf - (4:08) - 785 plays
- Sevda Çiçeği - (4:01) - 832 plays
- Uyan - (27:26) - 713 plays