Mor ve Ötesi
979 Shouts - 2,549,946 Scrobbles
Mor ve Ötesi (literally Purple and its beyond; a play on the word "morötesi", meaning "ultraviolet") is a Turkish alternative rock band from Istanbul, Turkey. Its four current members are Harun Tekin (vocals and rhythm guitar), Kerem Kabadayı (drums), Burak Güven (bass) and Kerem Özyeğen (lead guitar). Former members include Alper Tekin (no relation to Harun) and Derin Esmer. The band achieved mainstream success with the release of the album Dünya Yalan Söylüyor. In 2008, the band represented Turkey in the Eurovision Song Contest in Belgrade with the song "Deli" (Crazy).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bir Derdim Var - (3:23) - 3,545 plays
- Deli - (3:00) - 2,415 plays
- Cambaz - (3:49) - 2,723 plays
- Oyunbozan - (0:40) - 7,376 plays
- Küçük Sevgilim - (4:13) - 1,963 plays
- Re - (3:38) - 1,866 plays
- Daha Mutlu Olamam - (3:39) - 1,339 plays
- Araf - (4:08) - 1,811 plays
- Serseri - (3:33) - 1,243 plays
- Uyan - (27:20) - 1,271 plays