Mor ve Ötesi
988 Shouts - 2,616,599 Scrobbles
Mor ve Ötesi (literally Purple and its beyond; a play on the word "morötesi", meaning "ultraviolet") is a Turkish alternative rock band from Istanbul, Turkey. Its four current members are Harun Tekin (vocals and rhythm guitar), Kerem Kabadayı (drums), Burak Güven (bass) and Kerem Özyeğen (lead guitar). Former members include Alper Tekin (no relation to Harun) and Derin Esmer. The band achieved mainstream success with the release of the album Dünya Yalan Söylüyor. In 2008, the band represented Turkey in the Eurovision Song Contest in Belgrade with the song "Deli" (Crazy).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bir Derdim Var - (3:23) - 2,485 plays
- Deli - (3:00) - 1,724 plays
- Oyunbozan - (4:38) - 2,933 plays
- Cambaz - (3:49) - 1,898 plays
- Küçük Sevgilim - (4:13) - 1,189 plays
- Daha Mutlu Olamam - (3:39) - 821 plays
- Re - (3:38) - 1,047 plays
- Araf - (4:08) - 1,157 plays
- Uyan - (27:20) - 1,093 plays
- Serseri - (3:33) - 886 plays