53 Shouts - 143,297 Scrobbles
Originally the brainchild of songwriters Dave Callahan and Margaret Fiedler, Moonshake supported PJ Harvey in the UK on many occasions in 1992-3. They had their US introduction with the release of Eva Luna on the Matador label. Fiedler departed shortly after the release of the 1994 EP, Big Good Angel (also released on Too Pure/Matador) to form Laika. Their subsequent LP, The Sound Your Eyes Can Follow was released in the U.S. by American Recordings after being available in the UK for over a year.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- City Poison - (4:07) - 1,147 plays
- Wanderlust - (4:43) - 825 plays
- Sweetheart - (2:35) - 852 plays
- Spaceship Earth - (4:42) - 869 plays
- Beautiful Pigeon - (3:27) - 738 plays
- Tar Baby - (3:24) - 689 plays
- Little Thing - (3:31) - 613 plays
- Mugshot Heroine - (4:40) - 578 plays
- Secondhand Clothes - (3:58) - 401 plays
- Bleach and Salt Water - (3:40) - 424 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online