53 Shouts - 146,763 Scrobbles
Originally the brainchild of songwriters Dave Callahan and Margaret Fiedler, Moonshake supported PJ Harvey in the UK on many occasions in 1992-3. They had their US introduction with the release of Eva Luna on the Matador label. Fiedler departed shortly after the release of the 1994 EP, Big Good Angel (also released on Too Pure/Matador) to form Laika. Their subsequent LP, The Sound Your Eyes Can Follow was released in the U.S. by American Recordings after being available in the UK for over a year.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- City Poison - (4:07) - 1,103 plays
- Wanderlust - (4:43) - 790 plays
- Sweetheart - (2:35) - 816 plays
- Spaceship Earth - (4:42) - 821 plays
- Beautiful Pigeon - (3:27) - 709 plays
- Tar Baby - (3:24) - 650 plays
- Little Thing - (3:31) - 558 plays
- Mugshot Heroine - (4:40) - 537 plays
- Secondhand Clothes - (3:58) - 374 plays
- Bleach and Salt Water - (3:40) - 370 plays