52 Shouts - 135,953 Scrobbles
Originally the brainchild of songwriters Dave Callahan and Margaret Fiedler, Moonshake supported PJ Harvey in the UK on many occasions in 1992-3. They had their US introduction with the release of Eva Luna on the Matador label. Fiedler departed shortly after the release of the 1994 EP, Big Good Angel (also released on Too Pure/Matador) to form Laika. Their subsequent LP, The Sound Your Eyes Can Follow was released in the U.S. by American Recordings after being available in the UK for over a year.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- City Poison - (4:07) - 1,453 plays
- Sweetheart - (2:35) - 1,061 plays
- Wanderlust - (4:43) - 971 plays
- Spaceship Earth - (4:42) - 1,013 plays
- Beautiful Pigeon - (3:27) - 935 plays
- Tar Baby - (3:24) - 855 plays
- Little Thing - (3:31) - 745 plays
- Mugshot Heroine - (4:40) - 659 plays
- Secondhand Clothes - (3:58) - 548 plays
- Bleach and Salt Water - (3:40) - 507 plays