0 Shouts - 74,987 Scrobbles
There are multiple groups named Moonraker:Read More...
1. Moonraker was an Emo band from Florida that existed in the mid 1990s and were similar to bands like Moss Icon and Native Nod. They had no solo albums but released a split 7" with Don martin three and Hope Springs Eternal, a split 7" with Waltz, a 10" on No Idea, and some compilation tracks.
2. A punk band from Oxnard/Santa Clarita, CA
Getting influence from bands like The Lawerence Arms, Alkaline Trio and Hot Water Music. Releasing an EP is 2011 "Amber Alert" and 2012 "Pathetic Little Arsenal". Consisting of Cody Hanford - Guitar/Vox, Nick Sucks! - Bass/Vox and David Green - Drums/Vox
3. An experimental group formed by Mike Patton of Fantômas and Buckethead, and composed of Mike Patton, Agata Ichirou, Buckethead, Dj Eddie Def. They did not release any studio albums but were well-known for their live shows.
4. an electronic band hailing from Boston comprised of Kelli Scarr - Vocals; Shaolun - Keyboard; David Moltz - Guitar; Kody Akhavi - Bass; Dan Mintzer - Drums; Nate Greenberg - Co-Producer.
Moonraker blends elements of drum & bass, house, trip-hop and jazz infused funk to create some of the most intelligent and original music to surface in the Boston scene in years. With grooves that recall Massive Attack, Portishead and Esthero highlighted by the enchanting vocals of Kelli Scarr, they have earned the love of a devoted fan base and the admiration of music reviewers all over the city. The band features Scarr with David Moltz on guitar, Kody Akhavi on bass, Dan Mintzer on drums and keyboardist Shaolun.
5. An obscure German House/Electronic group. They released an LP called Spaceman.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Shalom - 8,088 plays
- White Christmas - 3,822 plays
- Accident Prone - 2,325 plays
- Friendly Fire - 2,350 plays
- These Walls - 2,765 plays
- Serum Sickness - 1,905 plays
- 20 Minutes With Michael Kerney - 2,066 plays
- The Rescue - 2,548 plays
- You Sank My Battleship - 1,626 plays
- Train To Blue Mountain - 1,507 plays