198 Shouts - 964,822 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist named Moonface:
1) a Canadian indie band that began as a solo project of multi-instrumentalist Spencer Krug
2) a British DJ and music producer 1. Moonface is a Canadian indie band that began in 2010 as a solo project of multi-instrumentalist Spencer Krug (perhaps best known as the pianist and singer and a primary songwriter for indie bands Wolf Parade and Sunset Rubdown, but also having featured with Frog Eyes, Swan Lake, Fifths of Seven, and more).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- City Wrecker - (4:35) - 5,561 plays
- Barbarian - (6:37) - 3,842 plays
- LyricsDo you remember when you finally caught that plane?
We'd all but sold our souls to the day,
and you paced outside my house like a tiger in a cage
And I tried to keep my cool as I leaned against the doorframe
Let me take you up these stairs, let me take you to my life
- LyricsHe dreams that Neptune is a prophet
And Jupiter a healer
And so wakes up thinking they are more than stars
And he cannot tell the difference
between a heartbeat and a wave
- Everyone Is Noah, Everyone Is The Ark - (3:09) - 3,308 plays
- Love the House You're In - (5:25) - 2,976 plays
- Julia with Blue Jeans On - (4:46) - 3,307 plays
- Running in Place with Everyone - (4:06) - 2,691 plays
- Barbarian II - (2:21) - 2,622 plays
- Heartbreaking Bravery - (5:37) - 1,747 plays