52 Shouts - 29,393 Scrobbles
1. An insignificant or contemptible person. Members:
Vocals, Guitar - Paul Dano
Keyboards - Dan Kreiger
Bass - Rob Bruce
Drums - Gus Johnson Sound:
Mook’s approach to music relies on seamless dichotomies of musical arrangement. Each song juxtaposes a number of influences in a natural and modest way. This allows for greater accessibility and application of the proper hooks. Mook’s lyrical output is that of the persona of the band itself, musically serious yet artistically playful.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Malmo - (3:22) - 72 plays
- Hooded Hawks - (2:57) - 69 plays
- She Sings - (4:01) - 100 plays
- Darkling - (3:11) - 69 plays
- Dress My Wounds - (4:51) - 36 plays
- From Underground - (3:59) - 32 plays
- Wanderings - (3:00) - 25 plays
- Drifter - (6:00) - 22 plays
- Quiet Sounds - (3:28) - 20 plays
- Stranger Than Paradise - (4:00) - 12 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online