0 Shouts - 199,764 Scrobbles
There are six bands with this name:Read More...
1) 60's baroque/soft pop/sunshine group, seen mostly as one of the side projects that kept Michael Brown busy between his work with The Left Banke and The Stories.
2) Montage is Electronica / Ambient / Drum & Bass project from Czech Republic made by Thom Herian, dnb producer and drummer, and charismatic vocalist Klara Vytiskova (singer from retropopband Toxique).
Have a look: http://www.myspace.com/montagespace and http://bandzone.cz/montage
3) Montage is an Electronic / 80s-esque / Synth-Rock band from Atlanta, GA.
They have a very versatile sound and many different moods.
They can sound very like Duran Duran and probably have very strong 80s influences, yet, can sound very modern and unique.
Key members are Andrew Doss and Chris Jones.
4) The tropical beaches and sex tourism of Fortaleza city was the environment that fed Montage. The electro punk duo formed by Daniel Peixoto (lead singer and top model) and Leco Jucá (producer and unabomber) started their work in january 2005, and one year later they moved to São Paulo. 2007 will be known as the Montage year in Europe. The band has plans to destroy the old continent with their powerfull sound. But, first, they will finally release the first album "I Trust My Dealer" around the world, and a remix LP in Europe. The duo was voted in 2005 and 2006 "the best brazilian concert of the year" by the national biggest newspaper "Folha de S.Paulo" (same as "NY Times" or our "Le Monde", si vous preférériez. New Musical Express said Montage sounds like an amplified mix of Peaches and Motorhead. The band thinks they all are right. Montage, in this couple of years, had more than 100 concerts, some of them were in big e-rock festivals as Ceará Music, Machina Festival, Abril pro Rock, Goiânia Noise and Campari Rock, sharing the stage with Justice, Stereo Total, Benny Benassi, Supergrass, Gang of Four, The Cardigans, Neon Judgement and a lot of other great ones. If you liked Montage, let us know. We would love to visit your country. Anytime.
5) Montage is the violent solo unit by Koji Takagi, who runs the Harsh Noise, Power Electronics and Industrial Music label Monotype in Japan.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Shall Call Her Mary - 4,516 plays
- The Song Is Love - 4,384 plays
- Grand Pianist - 3,698 plays
- Raio de Fogo - 13,309 plays
- Desiree - 3,462 plays
- Men Are Building Sand - 2,894 plays
- I TRUST MY DEALER - 9,118 plays
- Floor floor floor - 12,869 plays
- She's Alone - 2,794 plays
- My Love - 2,711 plays