67 Shouts - 32,717 Scrobbles
Monolithe is, contrary to popular belief, a one-man project with multiple side musicians. Sylvain Bégot, the mastermind behind Monolithe is involved in the epic doom metal band Anthemon. Monolithe strays from the eclectic atmosphere that Anthemon presents, and dishes an absolutely demented, depressive soundscape. Such, the band is infamous for making both their current releases, I and II, in one long, desperate song.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Monolithe III - (52:00) - 2,232 plays
- Monolithe II - (50:25) - 539 plays
- Monolithe I - (51:58) - 452 plays
- Harmony Of Null Matter - Section 1 - (25:13) - 312 plays
- Harmony Of Null Matter - Section 2 - (11:00) - 278 plays
- Monolithic Pillars - (19:35) - 244 plays
- Edges - (6:45) - 110 plays
- I - (51:58) - 53 plays
- II - (50:25) - 38 plays
- Monolithe III (excerpt) - (6:32) - 30 plays