328 Shouts - 1,994,036 Scrobbles
Monolake was formed in 1995 as the duo of Gerhard Behles and Robert Henke, although on later albums the group consisted of Henke alone, with Behles focusing his time on running the Ableton software company. Their sound can generally be described as minimal techno filled with nice touch of fine tech dub, although the 1999 Gobi. The Desert EP, which contains a single 37-minute atmospheric piece, is a notable exception. Monolake first released an album and several 12"s on Berlin's Chain Reaction label, then on Monolake/Imbalance Computer Music, which is operated by Robert Henke.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ghosts - (5:03) - 5,199 plays
- Afterglow - (5:15) - 3,827 plays
- Discontinuity - (4:49) - 3,395 plays
- Hitting the Surface - (7:43) - 3,569 plays
- The Existence of Time - (5:10) - 3,088 plays
- Toku - (5:43) - 2,887 plays
- Phenomenon - (6:00) - 2,898 plays
- Lilith - (5:07) - 2,733 plays
- Unstable Matter - (5:43) - 2,577 plays
- Aligning the Daemon - (4:51) - 2,555 plays