35 Shouts - 331,378 Scrobbles
There are three artists with this name:
1. an independent group established in 1996
based in Stuttgart, Germany and Basel, Switzerland.
2. a Romanian electronic trio
3. alias of Charles Noel
4. Alternative rock band from Singapore
1) There was a time when the band we know today as Monochrome went under the name of Dawnbreed. They were a hardcore band that began to work different musical elements into their sound. Pop, indie, noise...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Clarification - (2:48) - 385 plays
- Minutes And Actions - (3:13) - 384 plays
- Of Constant Companions - (3:37) - 365 plays
- Brun - (2:57) - 283 plays
- The Weekender - (3:39) - 266 plays
- Wechselstrom - (4:07) - 271 plays
- The Sense Of A Sentiment - (3:22) - 329 plays
- Leerschlag - (1:09) - 235 plays
- (It Is Not Meant To Be) Our Last Campaign - (3:12) - 225 plays
- Sondergleich - (2:22) - 219 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online